Our Truck Services
Maintenance & Repair
At Truckserv (Bristol) Ltd we have the capability to maintain and repair any heavy commercial vehicle; our customer base includes a large range of vehicles comprising specialist applications such as concrete pumps, film and TV facilities vehicles, bulk aggregate trailers etc.
We have full facilities to carry out aluminium welding, on-site cutting and welding, even working with high tensile materials.
We specialise in on-site repairs and maintenance, which provides a major saving of downtime and fuel costs to the customer.
Commercial Vehicle MOT preparations are carried out with minimal time off the road due to safety inspections being carried out to a good standard all year round.
Our facilities for commercial vehicle diagnostics are second to none, and can cover any commercial vehicle including trailers with Anti-lock Braking Systems (ABS) and Electronic Braking Systems (EBS). We also offer the diagnostics of electronic air suspensions including WABCO, Haldex and Knorr Bremse.
We perform mobile brake testing as part of a routine safety inspection.
What We Do
- Maintenance & Repair of Heavy Commercial Vehicles
- 24/7 Emergency Roadside Breakdown Service
- MOT Preparations
- Commercial Vehicle Diagnostics Including Trailer ABS/EBS
- Commercial Vehicle Air Suspension Diagnostics
- Specialist Applications
- Aluminium Welding
- On-Site Cutting & Welding, Including High Tensile Materials
- Two Fully Equipped Service Vans
- Concrete Pump S-Valve Re-Builds
- Screed Pump Repairs including Drum & Hopper Rebuilds